Saturday, October 24, 2009

Web 2.0 Tools

In my business, as fast as it is changing, I need to stay up on the news for the business sector (wireless telecommunications). I'm also very much on the go and spend little time at a desktop. I have been using a cool tool for my Blackberry called Viigo. Viigo lets me aggregate my news in a single location (my Blackberry) and get news and headlines via RSS feeds in almost real-time. With this application on my Blackberry, I'm able to quickly scan the information and then bookmark it with Delicious for later consumption and research. The application can be downloaded free of charge to your Blackberry from www.viigo.com. This site also allows you to add or delete RSS feeds, if you choose not to do it from your Blackberry. For those of you that like the iPhone, Newsstand pretty much does the same thing. You can download it from the Apple application store or http://www.omz-software.de/newsstand/.


No comments:

Post a Comment